1.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

On a quick trip to see our granddaughter in Las Vegas, our outgoing flight was so late we missed our connection. United's response: rent a room in Chicago yourself and lose an entire of day of the visit.

On the return, a giant man, crushed me the entire flight as he could not fit in the tiny seats. His knees would not fit. The air conditioning didn't work and we spent the entire night in total discomfort.

$25 luggage fees, terrible customer service (do it all yourself), including boarding passes, putting on luggage tags and weighing your own luggage.

On the flight, EVERYTHING cost money, snacks, TV and Internet.

I wouldn't fly with them if they gave me FREE tickets for life! Worst ever!

CCalenzo wrote the review because of poor customer service at United Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Airlines and united airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments