1.3
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I am a AA Platinum 2 million miler. Unfortunately I moved to North Houston where United has a hub and AA has very few flights.

I paid for a flight yesterday and needed to change it today. Literally 29hrs after United ticketed it even though I got the confirmation later. Predictably the customer service supervisor will not waive the $200 change fee for a few hrs in a trip that departs in more than 2 weeks. An then Oscar Muñoz wonders why he leads the worst ranked US airline.

Employees are unempowered, overburdened and outright careless.

The concept of customer service is foreign to this culture. I will drive an extra 20 miles to Hobby and fly SW or AA.

Product or Service Mentioned: United Airlines Customer Care.

I liked: Flight schedule, Cabin crew.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

"Predictably the customer service supervisor"So great fortune teller you are not. YOU KNEW full well that you wouldn't be cut any slack.

Why? Because 2 million miler, you knew you agreed to the terms. 2 hours or 29 doesn't matter. You know this but dare to whine.

Grow up!!OK Go.... You must work for (insert company).

to Anonymous #1491619

I had a similar incident 4 yrs ago with AA and the supervisor did allow for no change fee. Southwest sent my luggage in a flight that arrived 20’ later and got a voucher.

Bottom line, some companies are customer focused and some are not. I’ll do business with the ones that are and you can do business with whomever you want.