I was trying to get a new flight out of Denver as I had to cancel my last flight due to family issues.My previous trip was booked through expedia and I was given a "United Credit".

I contacted Expedia and they explained to me how to go about getting my United Credit. I had contacted United and spoke to a women from New Dehli. She was extrermly rude and hung up on me. When I called back I was transferred three more times before a representative got on the line and told me I didn't have enough information.

I told her I wanted to talk to her supervisor and she abrubtly hung up on me. I have a total of 700.00 ( after united takes 300.00 for cancellation fees) coming to me and would love to know how to go about getting this credit as I have already paid for a flight I did not use...

United I will never fly your airlines again as I think your outsourcing of jobs is truly UnAmerican!

I have spent a total of 6 hours on the phone ....what a waste of my day!

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Next time show up for your flight and you won't have this problem. You think if you bought a ticket to a baseball game but then you couldn't make it, that they would refund your ticket?

Chicora, Pennsylvania, United States #201904

Your business is not needed, and you wont be missed.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #199401

I do not work for them. I am only 13. However I hate it when people like the OP and the person who replied to me make a company look bad just because they were fired and spread lies about the company in hopes of shutting them down.

You seem to be misinformed about your rights and expectations, perhaps due to your own ignorance.

Perhaps you owe United an apology....

you wasted 6 minutes of my time by posting your assinine BS of a response.

To the poster - I dislike United too! They have people like Tasha working for them!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175963

I hate it when people complain that somoene was rude and hung up on them.Likely they hung up on you because you were rude to them because you were not getting what you wanted.

You did not have enough information, so how can they help you. Why should they help somoene who does not have all their information together and waste their time when they could be helping someone else who knows what they are doing and has their information together.

I have a feeling your attitude had a lot to do with the reason they hung up on you.You wasted six hours of their time as well since you did not give them the correct information.