3.1
Number of Destinations

After a couple experiences with trips cancelled for one reason or another, I found out how United keeps you from using any credit for the cancelled trip.

If you want to use credit from the cancelled trip you have to use the change flight button. This takes you to a special version of the reservation system with prices for each flight much greater, like double, what you can buy a new ticket for.

In trying to use a $750 'credit' from a flight cancelled for a medical emergency, we found a trip across the US would cost $1200 which with the $200 change fee added came out to United wanting almost $700 cash. We bought tickets for the same flight without mentioning the credit for $380.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $760. This person is overall dissatisfied with United Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare United Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments