Try to change your reservation with United and it's an automatic $200 per person this is daylight robbery.On top of all this you have to put up with extended hold times to talk to an agent as well as deal with unmotivated agent when they finally answer.

This isn't the Continental that I used to know. On Southwest Airlines change is no charge and there people are happy, they have won my loyalty!

I'm never flying United again if I can help it.When are these airlines going to see why Southwest is profitable quarter after quarter and the others loosed money month after month.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

United Airlines makes overseas travel miserable United Airlines "A few highlights of my recent Washington-Tokyo round-trip on UA: - An ice-cold cabin for 12-13 hours in both directions (picture: passengers pulling coats from suitcases, searching for extra blankets,..." Read more United Airlines - United tells employees to lie to passengers and then hangs us out to dry United Airlines "Hello, we flew from Auckland, NZ to Reno, NV on 2-26-16. When changing planes in Sydney, AU the pushback machine transmission apparently broke. So we had to wait for another...." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more