Washington, District Of Columbia
Featured on Facebook 100% full

A few highlights of my recent Washington-Tokyo round-trip on UA:

Related: United Airlines - Review about Waiting Time from Houston, Texas

- An ice-cold cabin for 12-13 hours in both directions (picture: passengers pulling coats from suitcases, searching for extra blankets, covering their heads in garments)

- Bored, weathered-looking, occasionally surly flight attendants; most just going through the motions

- Barely edible food, generally thrown at you in haste

- Defective audio sets (loose connections in hand rests)

- Customer service number is staffed only part of the day (even amid thousands of flight cancellations during a major storm)

For cross-Pacific travel, friends don't let friends fly on United (or Delta, where I've had even worse experiences). Just Say No!, even if UA's fares are a bit cheaper than a real airline. These things don't happen to passengers on ANA, JAL, Asiana, or Korean Airlines.

Review about: In Flight Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE United Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

United Airlines almost killed my Greyhound United Airlines "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..." Read more Turkish Airlines - Lost checked baggage Turkish Airlines "Please reconsider before flying Turkish airlines anywhere in the world. If not then buy travel insurance because Turkish airlines will offer very low amount for your loss luggage. Watch my..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Mosquitoes menace on Indigo’s flight IndiGo "This video of the Mosquito menace on Indigo’s flight number labeled as LKO-PAT-CCU / 6E-342 / occurred on 19th February 2017. I want to tell you all that not only..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more