Washington, District Of Columbia
Featured 100% full

A few highlights of my recent Washington-Tokyo round-trip on UA:

- An ice-cold cabin for 12-13 hours in both directions (picture: passengers pulling coats from suitcases, searching for extra blankets, covering their heads in garments)

- Bored, weathered-looking, occasionally surly flight attendants; most just going through the motions

- Barely edible food, generally thrown at you in haste

- Defective audio sets (loose connections in hand rests)

- Customer service number is staffed only part of the day (even amid thousands of flight cancellations during a major storm)

For cross-Pacific travel, friends don't let friends fly on United (or Delta, where I've had even worse experiences). Just Say No!, even if UA's fares are a bit cheaper than a real airline. These things don't happen to passengers on ANA, JAL, Asiana, or Korean Airlines.

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

China Eastern Airlines - Will never fly China Eastern Again China Eastern Airlines "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..." Read more United Airlines - Horrid customer service experience. United Airlines "2 bags from Europe don't make a connecting Houston to Austin flight. After contacting United the luggage is promised for that evening at 10:30pm. My guests from Europe goes to..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Passenger Smoking on American Airlines Flight 2515 American Airlines "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more