Riverwoods, Illinois
2.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

United Airlines is # 1 in screw up!!!I'm here in Minneapolis on boarded the plane for 5:15pm takeoff and at 5:25pm the flt.

Attendant announces that we will be delayed for 10 minutes due to paperwork. Ok...10,15,20 minutes go by and the capt. announces that they FAA is facing over the paperwork and it will be no longer than 10 more mins. Lol, are they *** kindding.

WTF this airline is a joke!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of united airlines flight. United Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned united airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at United Airlines.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

LadyScot

What is a joke is how people always get so annoyed at having the wait these days. The 'paperwork' could have been a serious situation that they chose not to panic the flight over. People these days I swear.

Passenger Smoking on American Airlines Flight 2515 American Airlines "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..." Read more United Airlines - Flight Review from Delray Beach, Florida United Airlines "My husband and I upgraded to better seats yesterday on a flight from Denver to Ft Lauderdale. We upgraded at the Denver airport at the United Airlines help desk. We..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more United Airlines - United tells employees to lie to passengers and then hangs us out to dry United Airlines "Hello, we flew from Auckland, NZ to Reno, NV on 2-26-16. When changing planes in Sydney, AU the pushback machine transmission apparently broke. So we had to wait for another...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more