UA420 from SFO to PDX on Dec.18 2015 delayed more than 6 hours. Uinted Airline, you really pissed off your customer. You should pay for this loss to your customers.

syacer wrote the review because of poor customer service at United Airlines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Airlines and united airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more United Airlines - Disabled person's service dog intentionally denied to board through a series of errors and "misunderstandings" by United staff. United Airlines "Last week I had one of the worst experiences of my life as a paying consumer. United Airlines staff screwed up my flight(s) so badly that my luggage went one direction..." Read more United Airlines - REDEYE WITH A LIGHT SHOW! United Airlines "I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And..." Read more Delta Airlines - Destroyed luggage Delta Airlines "...This was a Samsonite Hard case that cost roughly $550.00 and is bullet prof or so I thought!The bag was missing the whole locking mechanism on one side..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more