I have stayed away from United but decided after 5 years to give it another try.

Mistake! Stuck in LAX when they didn't have enough staff to fly the plane. Was promised a hotel voucher but there wasn't 1 hotel in all of LA due to New Year's Eve.

Well...

Spoke to their company ... No hotel rooms with their affiliated hotels. When I asked what hotels they contract with I recognized a name that I just saw an availability for online.

Well ---- they have a certain number of rooms contracted with their affiliated hotels. The hotel I found had used up the allotment.

I found a dive myself 30 minutes away that hopefully they will reimburse. No vouchers for customers who are resourceful and get the bed they need for the night.

Customer service at United actually accused me of yelling at her when we discussing the hotel and cancelled flight. I was not yelling - in fact I was probably mumbling. As I listened to her snap at me, it was clear she had seen tons of cancelled flights and was frustrated with the disorganization of her employer (United).

This low sense of morale might be why they are having difficulty staffing their planes and service desks?

United continues to be the worse airline I have ever experienced. I don't know how they stay in business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with United Airlines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare United Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments