Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I kept up my end of the deal, paid an outrageous price, got to my connecting gait and was told there was a staff member missing due to another late incoming flight.How is this my fault?

Does the cost of my ticket go down? You are not fulfilling your end of the obligation. You have inconvenienced me and the people expecting me due to your inability to provide adequate staffing. I will post this all over if not compensated.

Super sick of being pushed around by airlines charging ridiculous rates and providing NO compensating for THEIR problems.Sick, unsatisfied and pissed off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kaitlin.vitols stated that there is a room for improvement of not getting what i paid for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of united airlines flight. United Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned united airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at United Airlines.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Was the flight cancelled or delayed? You seem to have missed what the actual issue was...