Featured Not resolved

My husband and I upgraded to better seats yesterday on a flight from Denver to Ft Lauderdale.We upgraded at the Denver airport at the United Airlines help desk.

We paid 59.00 for one ticket and $53.00 for another. We were not told those seats would not recline. I couldn't believe it. We were so uncomfortable the entire trip.

I'd like to be refunded the cost of that upgrade $112.00.

Shame on united for selling us on the upgrade without stating seats don't recline.Robert and Kandy Loox Please contact me kandytex@aol.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with United Airlines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare United Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Okay I have to admit I made this whole thing up just to get my money refunded. The seats were reclining. I just made this up because we needed the money for something else.

Vallejo, California, United States #1091422

United is the worst.

Good tip about seatguru.The extra legroom would have been worth it for me to pay the upgrade.

I think reclineable seats should be done away with entirely. I've been unable to even get out of my seat because the person in front of me was reclined completely all the way back.

I have seen drinks and trays of food go into peoples' laps when the person in front of them suddenly reclined.It's just a recipe for disaster, no pun intended.

Your flight was United flight 1164 from Denver to Ft.Lauderdale

The plane used today was a Boeing 900 (could not find yesterday's flight aircraft).

The six seats (A-B-C aisle D-E-F) on row 20 are economy plus.

While they have extra legroom because they are at a window exit, THEY HAVE NO OR LIMITED RECLINING because of a second exit window in the row behind them.

When obtaining your seats, it is good to check with "seatguru.com" which shows the aircraft for each flight and highlights and discusses seats which have a problem with them.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1089863

Given the very small space between seats nowadays, it is becoming more common to have non-reclining seats.This is due to the fact that you always have some *** who reclines his seat direct onto the guy behind's knees.

Causes trouble among passengers. But, yes they should have told you.

We stopped flying United a few years ago after we learned from both military sons how they were treated while flying in uniform by some United personnel.Delta and Southwest are much better.