United airlines ripped me off of a seat upgrade which entire flight was cancelled.I have a letter stating i would get this refund, they said they paid me, but have no proof, where it was returned to date etc...so freaken pissed.

Got the voucher, got one seat upgrade returned but not other for 86.00.

Since Fe.19th 2016 since this letter no refund.I have positive proof paper trail, theyre showing me noting but ignoring.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at United Airlines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Airlines and united airlines customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

United Airlines - Poor customer service United Airlines "Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday. As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E). The terminal security..." Read more Passenger Smoking on American Airlines Flight 2515 American Airlines "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..." Read more United Airlines - United tells employees to lie to passengers and then hangs us out to dry United Airlines "Hello, we flew from Auckland, NZ to Reno, NV on 2-26-16. When changing planes in Sydney, AU the pushback machine transmission apparently broke. So we had to wait for another...." Read more Grandson stranded because of Greyhound lousy bus service Greyhound " My grandson bought a ticket from Sioux City, Iowa to Duncan, Arizona. The bus was late for the layover and the passengers spent the night on the street because..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more