San Francisco, California

In Jan.29th , i should have taken an airplane from Tokyo to San Francisco with American Airlines.The staff of the airport guided me to the united airlines front desk for me to chech-in and United printed a boarding card for me for a plane which I didn't have a ticket for.I checked in all my lugages and waited in the boarding gate.

Related: United Airlines - NO Response from United

But then they told me that they made a mistake when I was boarding because there was an other passanger with the same name and my destination of me.

Because of their irresponsiblty ,i missed my plane, and have to stay in a foreign airport for nearly 24h .After all these things happened, I did not receive any apology or a solution from United Airlines.

Review about: United Airlines Flight 876.

I didn't like: Lack of humane treatment.

Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE United Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Why did you go to the United Counter to check in when you purchased the ticket from American? The airline would have been clearly identified when you purchased the ticket.