Number of Destinations

In Jan.29th , i should have taken an airplane from Tokyo to San Francisco with American Airlines.The staff of the airport guided me to the united airlines front desk for me to chech-in and United printed a boarding card for me for a plane which I didn't have a ticket for.I checked in all my lugages and waited in the boarding gate.

But then they told me that they made a mistake when I was boarding because there was an other passanger with the same name and my destination of me.

Because of their irresponsiblty ,i missed my plane, and have to stay in a foreign airport for nearly 24h .After all these things happened, I did not receive any apology or a solution from United Airlines.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of humane treatment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of united airlines flight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. United Airlines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned united airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at United Airlines.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Why did you go to the United Counter to check in when you purchased the ticket from American? The airline would have been clearly identified when you purchased the ticket.