Dear United Airline Customer Care,

My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf# J6E5NW.

I noticed that the last flight to Nanjing, on Feb. 10, #UA7553 didn't show up on the website for flight status and information, however it wasn't too bad for arrival situation.

At Feb. 24, 2016, I got a real problem when I took the first flight in Nanjing. When I was check-in at the Nanjing LuKou airport, they couldn't find flight # UA7528 which is the same flight CA1818, therefore they have no way to print out any of my tickets, and I had to purchase another ticket to flight to Beijing based on China Airline's suggestion. Obviously, there is the same computer operation system issue of United Airline in 13 days ago when I had arrived. After I arrived Beijing, I talked to UA agents and they told me that they have solved similar problems for about 10 passengers recently, but the difference is that they had departure from Beijing. My case was that there were no UA agent in Nanjing, so I had to purchase a duplicate ticket from Nanjing to Beijing. I was told by Beijing agents of UA they can't help for compensation and encourage me to complain on the website.

I am complaining that UA airline made customers to pay time, money and exhaustion for their mistakes. And I request to get compensation of what I had paid for.

The second ticket cost RMB 1830 that issued by China Airline.

Contact information:

Home Phone (804)968-4682

Cell Phone (804)269-2177 or (804)514-2775

Email: nwu_2000@yahoo.com or vipppchu@yahoo.com

Sincerely

Ning Wu

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. NingWu is overall dissatisfied with United Airlines and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare United Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments