United Airlines - UA operation system integration issue with Air China
Dear United Airline Customer Care,
My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf# J6E5NW.
I noticed that the last flight to Nanjing, on Feb. 10, #UA7553 didn't show up on the website for flight status and information, however it wasn't too bad for arrival situation.
At Feb. 24, 2016, I got a real problem when I took the first flight in Nanjing. When I was check-in at the Nanjing LuKou airport, they couldn't find flight # UA7528 which is the same flight CA1818, therefore they have no way to print out any of my tickets, and I had to purchase another ticket to flight to Beijing based on China Airline's suggestion. Obviously, there is the same computer operation system issue of United Airline in 13 days ago when I had arrived. After I arrived Beijing, I talked to UA agents and they told me that they have solved similar problems for about 10 passengers recently, but the difference is that they had departure from Beijing. My case was that there were no UA agent in Nanjing, so I had to purchase a duplicate ticket from Nanjing to Beijing. I was told by Beijing agents of UA they can't help for compensation and encourage me to complain on the website.
I am complaining that UA airline made customers to pay time, money and exhaustion for their mistakes. And I request to get compensation of what I had paid for.
The second ticket cost RMB 1830 that issued by China Airline.
Home Phone (804)968-4682
Cell Phone (804)269-2177 or (804)514-2775
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- United Airlines Flight 7528
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- " I purchased food on board BWI - ORD flight on Nov 13 (confirmation # DM6B4V) but have not been able to obtain receipt for this transaction. Surprisingly, there is..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I AM A DIALYSIS PATIENT....29 IDLEWOOD BLVD.STAUNTON VA 24401THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE OF HOW CONTAMINATED THIS PLACE IS....RAMPID CROSS CONTAMINATION..PATIENTS ARE TREATED LIKE STATISTICS.IF YOU LOOK CLOSE AT THE..."
- "I ordered 80 stems of Lilies to be delivered to my mother for Mother's Day. What she received was absolutely unacceptable, and barely could be called flowers at all...."
- "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..."