Denver, Colorado
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I kept up my end of the deal, paid an outrageous price, got to my connecting gait and was told there was a staff member missing due to another late incoming flight.How is this my fault?

Does the cost of my ticket go down? You are not fulfilling your end of the obligation. You have inconvenienced me and the people expecting me due to your inability to provide adequate staffing. I will post this all over if not compensated.

Super sick of being pushed around by airlines charging ridiculous rates and providing NO compensating for THEIR problems.Sick, unsatisfied and pissed off.

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

I didn't like: Not getting what i paid for.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Was the flight cancelled or delayed? You seem to have missed what the actual issue was...

Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more United Airlines makes overseas travel miserable United Airlines "A few highlights of my recent Washington-Tokyo round-trip on UA: - An ice-cold cabin for 12-13 hours in both directions (picture: passengers pulling coats from suitcases, searching for extra blankets,..." Read more Grandson stranded because of Greyhound lousy bus service Greyhound " My grandson bought a ticket from Sioux City, Iowa to Duncan, Arizona. The bus was late for the layover and the passengers spent the night on the street because..." Read more Delta Airlines - Half My Suitcase Is Missing Delta Airlines "My daughter I traveled from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale December 23, 2016. We checked 3 bags with Delta. When we went to collect our suitcase there was a large hole..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more