Denver, Colorado

I kept up my end of the deal, paid an outrageous price, got to my connecting gait and was told there was a staff member missing due to another late incoming flight.How is this my fault?

Related: United Airlines has the worst customer service of any US airline!

Does the cost of my ticket go down? You are not fulfilling your end of the obligation. You have inconvenienced me and the people expecting me due to your inability to provide adequate staffing. I will post this all over if not compensated.

Super sick of being pushed around by airlines charging ridiculous rates and providing NO compensating for THEIR problems.Sick, unsatisfied and pissed off.

Review about: United Airlines Staff.

I didn't like: Not getting what i paid for.

Number of Destinations
Level of Comfort
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE United Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Was the flight cancelled or delayed? You seem to have missed what the actual issue was...

United Airlines makes overseas travel miserable United Airlines "A few highlights of my recent Washington-Tokyo round-trip on UA: - An ice-cold cabin for 12-13 hours in both directions (picture: passengers pulling coats from suitcases, searching for extra blankets,..." Read more United Airlines almost killed my Greyhound United Airlines "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Cathay Pacific Airline - Cathay Pacific - Never Again Cathay Pacific Airline "Flew (at least tried to) from Mumbai to Danang business class with my wife and young child. Flight itself from Mumbai to Hong Kong was fine, nice cabin, good crew..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more