Riverwoods, Illinois
2.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

United Airlines is # 1 in screw up!!!I'm here in Minneapolis on boarded the plane for 5:15pm takeoff and at 5:25pm the flt.

Attendant announces that we will be delayed for 10 minutes due to paperwork. Ok...10,15,20 minutes go by and the capt. announces that they FAA is facing over the paperwork and it will be no longer than 10 more mins. Lol, are they *** kindding.

WTF this airline is a joke!!!!

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

LadyScot

What is a joke is how people always get so annoyed at having the wait these days. The 'paperwork' could have been a serious situation that they chose not to panic the flight over. People these days I swear.

Bolt Bus - DO NOT TAKE BOLT!!  HORRIBLE, RISKED PEOPLE'S LIVES, BROKR DOWN. Bolt Bus "I am presently on this bus, and I urge people who are seeing this post to TO NOT TAKE BOLT unless they are suicidal. First, the bus left like 40..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more China Eastern Airlines - Will never fly China Eastern Again China Eastern Airlines "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..." Read more United Airlines - Status Match on UA was a Terrible Experience United Airlines "EWR (NJ) direct to POS (Trinidad). The United Club was unfortunate and so was the outdated 737-800 (UA1505) that took us to our Christmas vacation. Save your money folks, and..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more