Riverwoods, Illinois

United Airlines is # 1 in screw up!!!I'm here in Minneapolis on boarded the plane for 5:15pm takeoff and at 5:25pm the flt.

Related: United Airlines - They don't care

Attendant announces that we will be delayed for 10 minutes due to paperwork. Ok...10,15,20 minutes go by and the capt. announces that they FAA is facing over the paperwork and it will be no longer than 10 more mins. Lol, are they *** kindding.

WTF this airline is a joke!!!!

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

2.1
Level of Comfort
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE United Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

LadyScot

What is a joke is how people always get so annoyed at having the wait these days. The 'paperwork' could have been a serious situation that they chose not to panic the flight over. People these days I swear.

United Airlines almost killed my Greyhound United Airlines "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..." Read more American Airlines - Customer Care Review from Phoenix, Arizona American Airlines "American Airlines, what a shame! I bought a hoverboard in Los Angeles to bring as a present to my grandson. I dispatched the item (AA 35 16 04) at Burbank..." Read more United Airlines - Don't trust your pet to United United Airlines "Shame on you, United, for just saying it is out of your control because you use a sub contractor "5 Star Services" transporting a pet from Rio de Janeiro to..." Read more China Eastern Airlines - Will never fly China Eastern Again China Eastern Airlines "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more