UA420 from SFO to PDX on Dec.18 2015 delayed more than 6 hours. Uinted Airline, you really pissed off your customer. You should pay for this loss to your customers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- United Airlines Flight 420
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, MCTMD@thy.com, email@example.comCc:..."
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "2 bags from Europe don't make a connecting Houston to Austin flight. After contacting United the luggage is promised for that evening at 10:30pm. My guests from Europe goes to..."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "These guys PGR = Prefered Guest Resorts are a boiler shop in Florida that sold us "special" 4 night stay in Costa Rica at a 4 star Resort called Villas..."
- "On this very website, UHaul asks us to contact their customer service department prior to submitting a review on this site. Well, we have been trying to contact someone..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."