I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And a most un-pleasant one at that. For whatever dubious reason, the flight crew thought it'd be a good idea to put on the overhead television sets which run the length of the plane along the ceiling. Problem was, it was after midnight and most everyone wanted to get some sleep! Not to mention that whatever movie or show was playing, was most intrusive due to it having a lot of dance scenes on stage with a lot of strobe light effects. That goes over really well on a redeye flight to Chicago at 1 in the morning! I looked around and noticed that most of my fellow passengers were trying to ignore it, but it was clearly un-ignorable! Flashing lights like at a nightclub!

This made for a most un-comfortable flight for me and my son. We didn't expect a full night's sleep by any means, however, we were thinking we'd at least get some sleep. We got none.

I will certainly think twice about booking any future redeye flights on United.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Inattention to passenger comfort

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
United Airlines Flight 1267
Review category
review #661748

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with United Airlines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 08, 2015 #1004905

"it was after midnight and most everyone wanted to get some sleep!" Didn't realize you spoke for the rest of the people. Get over yourself.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to United Airlines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about United Airlines.
Filing a new complaint about