I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And a most un-pleasant one at that. For whatever dubious reason, the flight crew thought it'd be a good idea to put on the overhead television sets which run the length of the plane along the ceiling. Problem was, it was after midnight and most everyone wanted to get some sleep! Not to mention that whatever movie or show was playing, was most intrusive due to it having a lot of dance scenes on stage with a lot of strobe light effects. That goes over really well on a redeye flight to Chicago at 1 in the morning! I looked around and noticed that most of my fellow passengers were trying to ignore it, but it was clearly un-ignorable! Flashing lights like at a nightclub!
This made for a most un-comfortable flight for me and my son. We didn't expect a full night's sleep by any means, however, we were thinking we'd at least get some sleep. We got none.
I will certainly think twice about booking any future redeye flights on United.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inattention to passenger comfort
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- United Airlines Flight 1267
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "Hello, we flew from Auckland, NZ to Reno, NV on 2-26-16. When changing planes in Sydney, AU the pushback machine transmission apparently broke. So we had to wait for another...."
- "This is a complaint we submitted to Frontier Airlines. If we receive any resolution, I will update. Flight 409 on 7/2/16. My boyfriend and I were flying to Denver..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."