3.0
Additional Fees

I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And a most un-pleasant one at that. For whatever dubious reason, the flight crew thought it'd be a good idea to put on the overhead television sets which run the length of the plane along the ceiling. Problem was, it was after midnight and most everyone wanted to get some sleep! Not to mention that whatever movie or show was playing, was most intrusive due to it having a lot of dance scenes on stage with a lot of strobe light effects. That goes over really well on a redeye flight to Chicago at 1 in the morning! I looked around and noticed that most of my fellow passengers were trying to ignore it, but it was clearly un-ignorable! Flashing lights like at a nightclub!

Why?

This made for a most un-comfortable flight for me and my son. We didn't expect a full night's sleep by any means, however, we were thinking we'd at least get some sleep. We got none.

I will certainly think twice about booking any future redeye flights on United.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of united airlines flight 1267 from United Airlines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Airlines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inattention to passenger comfort. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

"it was after midnight and most everyone wanted to get some sleep!" Didn't realize you spoke for the rest of the people. Get over yourself.