Los Angeles, California

I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And a most un-pleasant one at that. For whatever dubious reason, the flight crew thought it'd be a good idea to put on the overhead television sets which run the length of the plane along the ceiling. Problem was, it was after midnight and most everyone wanted to get some sleep! Not to mention that whatever movie or show was playing, was most intrusive due to it having a lot of dance scenes on stage with a lot of strobe light effects. That goes over really well on a redeye flight to Chicago at 1 in the morning! I looked around and noticed that most of my fellow passengers were trying to ignore it, but it was clearly un-ignorable! Flashing lights like at a nightclub!

Why?

This made for a most un-comfortable flight for me and my son. We didn't expect a full night's sleep by any means, however, we were thinking we'd at least get some sleep. We got none.

I will certainly think twice about booking any future redeye flights on United.

Review about: United Airlines Flight 1267.

I didn't like: Inattention to passenger comfort.

3.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

"it was after midnight and most everyone wanted to get some sleep!" Didn't realize you spoke for the rest of the people. Get over yourself.