Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday.As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E).
The terminal security said i needed to get a pass to reenter the terminal and collect my bag. The incredibly rude United Airlines customer service rep, Kathryn M., would not even look up and address me and simply replied, "That's too bad, I'm too busy to help you." I took out my cell phone and took a picture of her name tag and her coworker standing next to her said "Kathryn! turn around so he can't get a pic of you." Simply incredibly pathetic customer service and lack of empathy.
Obviously unacceptable behavior noticed and commented on by coworker observing.I did get my bag back however with no help from United Airlines.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We were on board flight 407 Friday night to Las Vegas. 30 min into our flight, my ears became very very uncomfortable. Almost to the point I thought they were..."
- "2535 Hauser BoulevardLos Angeles, California 90016 Monday, December 21, 2015 c/o Mr. Constantino de Oliveira, Chairman c/o Mr. Paulo Sergio Kakinoff, President & Chief Executive Officerc/o Mr. Sérgio Quito, Chief Operating..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."