Allen, Texas

Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday.As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E).

Related: United Airlines - “American Airlines” a heartless & morally bankrupt airline.

The terminal security said i needed to get a pass to reenter the terminal and collect my bag. The incredibly rude United Airlines customer service rep, Kathryn M., would not even look up and address me and simply replied, "That's too bad, I'm too busy to help you." I took out my cell phone and took a picture of her name tag and her coworker standing next to her said "Kathryn! turn around so he can't get a pic of you." Simply incredibly pathetic customer service and lack of empathy.

Obviously unacceptable behavior noticed and commented on by coworker observing.I did get my bag back however with no help from United Airlines.

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE United Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about United Airlines Flight 420 from Portland, Oregon United Airlines "UA420 from SFO to PDX on Dec.18 2015 delayed more than 6 hours. Uinted Airline, you really pissed off your customer. You should pay for this loss to your customers...." Read more American Airlines - Reserved seat given to AA staff and Damaged seat for Customer American Airlines "I was travelling from Richmond, VA to Albany, NY for an urgent business trip, and was boarded to AA flight to ALB at last minutes, as the flight from RIC..." Read more Allegiant Air Flight Review from Memphis, Tennessee Allegiant Air "My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag..." Read more Review about United Airlines Flight from Riverwoods, Illinois United Airlines "United Airlines is # 1 in screw up!!! I'm here in Minneapolis on boarded the plane for 5:15pm takeoff and at 5:25pm the flt. Attendant announces that we will be..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more