Allen, Texas

Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday.As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E).

The terminal security said i needed to get a pass to reenter the terminal and collect my bag. The incredibly rude United Airlines customer service rep, Kathryn M., would not even look up and address me and simply replied, "That's too bad, I'm too busy to help you." I took out my cell phone and took a picture of her name tag and her coworker standing next to her said "Kathryn! turn around so he can't get a pic of you." Simply incredibly pathetic customer service and lack of empathy.

Obviously unacceptable behavior noticed and commented on by coworker observing.I did get my bag back however with no help from United Airlines.

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

United Airlines - REDEYE WITH A LIGHT SHOW! United Airlines "I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And..." Read more Delta Airlines - Half My Suitcase Is Missing Delta Airlines "My daughter I traveled from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale December 23, 2016. We checked 3 bags with Delta. When we went to collect our suitcase there was a large hole..." Read more United Airlines Customer Care Review from Kihei, Hawaii United Airlines "United airlines ripped me off of a seat upgrade which entire flight was cancelled. I have a letter stating i would get this refund, they said they paid me, but..." Read more United Airlines - NEVER EVER PURCHASE FOOD ON BOARD UNITED - paid $3.99 charged $20 to my credit card United Airlines " I purchased food on board BWI - ORD flight on Nov 13 (confirmation # DM6B4V) but have not been able to obtain receipt for this transaction. Surprisingly, there is..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more