Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday.As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E).
The terminal security said i needed to get a pass to reenter the terminal and collect my bag. The incredibly rude United Airlines customer service rep, Kathryn M., would not even look up and address me and simply replied, "That's too bad, I'm too busy to help you." I took out my cell phone and took a picture of her name tag and her coworker standing next to her said "Kathryn! turn around so he can't get a pic of you." Simply incredibly pathetic customer service and lack of empathy.
Obviously unacceptable behavior noticed and commented on by coworker observing.I did get my bag back however with no help from United Airlines.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."
- "2535 Hauser BoulevardLos Angeles, California 90016 Monday, December 21, 2015 c/o Mr. Constantino de Oliveira, Chairman c/o Mr. Paulo Sergio Kakinoff, President & Chief Executive Officerc/o Mr. Sérgio Quito, Chief Operating..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "I just came from Arby's over on Ft. Union Blvd and the Turkey N Cheddar sandwich I ordered has ice-cold turkey in it! Even the cheese was cold! It's as..."
- "House was armed. Activity log says door was opened and closed 3 times while I was gone. Alarm never went off. I've battled with them for months. Won't cancel contract..."
- "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."