Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday.As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E).

The terminal security said i needed to get a pass to reenter the terminal and collect my bag. The incredibly rude United Airlines customer service rep, Kathryn M., would not even look up and address me and simply replied, "That's too bad, I'm too busy to help you." I took out my cell phone and took a picture of her name tag and her coworker standing next to her said "Kathryn! turn around so he can't get a pic of you." Simply incredibly pathetic customer service and lack of empathy.

Obviously unacceptable behavior noticed and commented on by coworker observing.I did get my bag back however with no help from United Airlines.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50000. This person is overall dissatisfied with United Airlines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare United Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments