I used to love United Airlines but they have really gone downhill.I traveled from Anchorage to Bali in December '16 and got a good deal on Eva Airlines, a Star Alliance Partner.

Ultimately, I was told I would not get any miles because the ticket was low priced. I then traveled from Anchorage to Ireland in March '16 and used miles, which cost me 300,000. I had multiple flights and long story short, on the outbound international portion I was downgraded due to 6 seats in Business "not working". My flight back from Dublin to Newark was cancelled and the I finally did get going, on the plane from Chicago to Anchorage the entire entertainment system was broken so there was no power and no movies.

I complained and was refunded 21,000 miles for the downgrade.

I then just booked a trip to see my elderly mother in New Jersey, April '16 and was charged a $75 fee just to use miles.It's very unfortunate that they no longer care about their passengers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of united airlines inflight service. United Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned united airlines inflight service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at United Airlines.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments