3.2
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I could not get anything on the screen on my trip from Newark to Delhi on Oct.14 flight 082, milage plus no. NS032688 serial no.

1c07 18in 25338 30974

I tried to report this via the information given to me to visit

united.com/inflightresponse but was not successful.

All I got was a download which did not give me any information for entering the above information.

The flight attendants took down the information and told me to folllow the information onthe card they gave me. I tried but got no results. I am not sure what went wrong but I think it has something to do with the down load.

Also I did not get mileage credit for my return trip from Delhi to Newark (flight 83) Sat Oct 29 at 11:35 PM and then on to Chicago ( flight 977) Sun. Oct 30 8:05 AM, Confirmation number C1HM3Q.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at United Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was frequent flyer treatment. Author liked the most very nice flight attendants. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Airlines and united airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments