United Airlines - NEVER EVER PURCHASE FOOD ON BOARD UNITED - paid $3.99 charged $20 to my credit card
I purchased food on board BWI - ORD flight on Nov 13 (confirmation # DM6B4V) but have not been able to obtain receipt for this transaction. Surprisingly, there is no contact phone number to call to find out the reasons. On top of this, when I went on United.com to request a receipt two weeks after the travel was made, I noticed a transaction for $20.00 while I paid only $3.99!!!!!
The only number I could call was for reservations. The person on the other end took all my information but could not provide a conformation number for my receipt request (VERY STRANGE!) I need this receipt for auditing purposes.
Here is the last laugh: I receive an email on Dec 22, 2015 asking me to contact United reservations and RESUBMIT my claim because they did not receive sufficient information from me (see attached)!!!!!
CONCLUSION: NEVER BUY FOOD ON BOARD OF UNITED because there is no one to talk to to get receipt.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "i purchased a dining room table set from BOB'S and a few weeks later the arm chair leg snapped in half when a friend sat on the chair...4 months later..."
- "I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition. Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all..."
- "I purchased a Vizio television back Nov. 2011 the television started shutting off by itself. I called customer service and explained what was going with the television I was told..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."