United Airlines - NEVER EVER PURCHASE FOOD ON BOARD UNITED - paid $3.99 charged $20 to my credit card
I purchased food on board BWI - ORD flight on Nov 13 (confirmation # DM6B4V) but have not been able to obtain receipt for this transaction. Surprisingly, there is no contact phone number to call to find out the reasons. On top of this, when I went on United.com to request a receipt two weeks after the travel was made, I noticed a transaction for $20.00 while I paid only $3.99!!!!!
The only number I could call was for reservations. The person on the other end took all my information but could not provide a conformation number for my receipt request (VERY STRANGE!) I need this receipt for auditing purposes.
Here is the last laugh: I receive an email on Dec 22, 2015 asking me to contact United reservations and RESUBMIT my claim because they did not receive sufficient information from me (see attached)!!!!!
CONCLUSION: NEVER BUY FOOD ON BOARD OF UNITED because there is no one to talk to to get receipt.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Got to Chicago O'hare airport 2 hours early headed for Miami and then St. Martin for annual family vacation. First plane was delayed. Finally boarded 2 hours late,..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!! Unbelievable take out..."
- "I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition. Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all..."
- "i purchased a dining room table set from BOB'S and a few weeks later the arm chair leg snapped in half when a friend sat on the chair...4 months later..."