2 bags from Europe don't make a connecting Houston to Austin flight. After contacting United the luggage is promised for that evening at 10:30pm. My guests from Europe goes to bed to sleep .. I wait up until about 3am in the morning after checking online that the backs were on-route to the house. They never show up. Next morning after several calls to United, the bags are promised for that morning at 10:30am ... they never show up. After more calls and talking to a heavily accented Indian woman whose real name is Mona-Lisa, that alternatively stated that they were giving the wrong address (even though the initial confirmation text from United had the correct address for delivery) and that they could not deliver bags after 10pm for security reasons... I ask to speak to a manager, after being on hold for 10 minutes I am told that the manager is busy and ask to be called back. I never am. The bags are now promised for 1pm. They do get delivered by a disheveled person. The hard suitcases now smell like a 30 yr old pub ashtray and one is cracked almost the length of the suitcase.

The good news to United is that we will never book with them again.. this joke of a company needs to go away.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at United Airlines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Airlines and united airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments