2 bags from Europe don't make a connecting Houston to Austin flight. After contacting United the luggage is promised for that evening at 10:30pm. My guests from Europe goes to bed to sleep .. I wait up until about 3am in the morning after checking online that the backs were on-route to the house. They never show up. Next morning after several calls to United, the bags are promised for that morning at 10:30am ... they never show up. After more calls and talking to a heavily accented Indian woman whose real name is Mona-Lisa, that alternatively stated that they were giving the wrong address (even though the initial confirmation text from United had the correct address for delivery) and that they could not deliver bags after 10pm for security reasons... I ask to speak to a manager, after being on hold for 10 minutes I am told that the manager is busy and ask to be called back. I never am. The bags are now promised for 1pm. They do get delivered by a disheveled person. The hard suitcases now smell like a 30 yr old pub ashtray and one is cracked almost the length of the suitcase.
The good news to United is that we will never book with them again.. this joke of a company needs to go away.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- United Airlines Baggage Claim And Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "Hello, we flew from Auckland, NZ to Reno, NV on 2-26-16. When changing planes in Sydney, AU the pushback machine transmission apparently broke. So we had to wait for another...."
- "My wife was on the delayed (14 hours) fight from Glasgow - Kuala Lumpur on 23rd January. I sent a letter of complaint to Tim Clark - it was dealt..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."