FIRST flight was cancelled at 6am.Plane left mn finaly at 11.

Arrived a cleavland ohio and waited 3 hours for a connecting flight with two small children. Would have arrived at 12 noon if flight was not cancelled. Insteard we did not reach manchestet newhampshire untill 845 pm. Return flight was on time at 0600, but delayed our flight again from Newark, NJ to minneapolis, mn.

Arrived at newark at 0700 and had to wait till 1120 to fly out. Again with two small children.

HAD TO FIGHT WITH STAFF TO SWITCH SEATS ON ALL FLIGHTS BECAUSE THEY HAD ALL OUR SEATS IN DFFERENT AREAS.PEOPLE I HAVE TWO SMALL CHILDREN WHO NEED TO SIT WITH THEIR PARENTS.

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

United Airlines - Flight Review from Delray Beach, Florida United Airlines "My husband and I upgraded to better seats yesterday on a flight from Denver to Ft Lauderdale. We upgraded at the Denver airport at the United Airlines help desk. We..." Read more United Airlines - Horrid customer service experience. United Airlines "2 bags from Europe don't make a connecting Houston to Austin flight. After contacting United the luggage is promised for that evening at 10:30pm. My guests from Europe goes to..." Read more United Airlines almost killed my Greyhound United Airlines "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..." Read more United Airlines - Disabled person's service dog intentionally denied to board through a series of errors and "misunderstandings" by United staff. United Airlines "Last week I had one of the worst experiences of my life as a paying consumer. United Airlines staff screwed up my flight(s) so badly that my luggage went one direction..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more