My daughter has flown twice with the airline two round trips, in both cases, (departure first time), she was delayed 5 hours.Her flight today was a 1:00 and did not leave until close to 7:00, due to a mechanical issue.

What the heck is going on, Are they flying safe planes, or just in the business of really screwing over passengers. She is a young adult and therefore was probably not even treated properly or advised of her rights a the airport, they actually made her board and then re board after waiting for the initial one hour. I understand erring on the side of safety, but it sounds like you are err erring on the side of stupidity in your mechanical servicing of your planes, and that of your partners, and/or scheduling.

She is due an apology at minimal.

Review about: United Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with United Airlines?

Comments

United Airlines - Horrid customer service experience. United Airlines "2 bags from Europe don't make a connecting Houston to Austin flight. After contacting United the luggage is promised for that evening at 10:30pm. My guests from Europe goes to..." Read more United Airlines Customer Care Review from Kihei, Hawaii United Airlines "United airlines ripped me off of a seat upgrade which entire flight was cancelled. I have a letter stating i would get this refund, they said they paid me, but..." Read more United Airlines - Flight Review from Portland, Oregon United Airlines "UA420 from SFO to PDX on Dec.18 2015 delayed more than 6 hours. Uinted Airline, you really pissed off your customer. You should pay for this loss to your customers...." Read more United Airlines - REDEYE WITH A LIGHT SHOW! United Airlines "I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more