AWFUL FLIGHT 300 DOLLAR BAGGAGE FEE BROKEN TRAY TABLE UNITED AIRLINES
I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and I have already begun to inform my extensive group of friends of your foul practices.My itinerary was a simple flight from Australia to America which I've taken several times before.
I usually am fortunate to fly without problems but for the first time because United is part of the journey I have suffered. Is that what you want for your customers? For us to suffer whenever you are part of our journeys? Because the company doesn't have a proper arrangement with Qantas I was unable to check my bags all the way to Washington D.C., which is what I usually do, even if I have to go through American customs.
It's never such a headache. I had to go through baggage claim in Sydney upon landing and lug the bags to the departures terminal to transfer to international only to be told that I was not eligible to use the transfer shuttle. Thankfully a compassionate man in the airport helped me to the public bus station to transfer to international. I thought everything would be fine.
I get there and get charged THREE HUNDRED US DOLLARS to check TWO bags. That doesn't even make any sense. Who charges that much? And which self-respecting airline only allows one checked bag on an INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT?
Moreover, the flight itself was extremely uncomfortable, and on a full flight, I was put at a seat with a BROKEN TRAY TABLE, that was not fixed all flight long. In an already cramped seat, I had to eat my food on my lap. Given how much I paid for my ticket and the excessive baggage costs, I would hope I could at least eat my meals. That's immoral and bordering on wicked.
It's cruel to gauge your clients who could choose other and better airlines. It's disrespectful and wrong. I want to my 300 reimbursed, as well as a full refund of my ticket.
I've never been so angry as to take the time to write a company for wrongdoing but this was unacceptable.I will never forget this and I WILL POST THIS ANGRY, IRATE EXPERIENCE ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONSUMER BLOG IN EXISTENCE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "2535 Hauser BoulevardLos Angeles, California 90016 Monday, December 21, 2015 c/o Mr. Constantino de Oliveira, Chairman c/o Mr. Paulo Sergio Kakinoff, President & Chief Executive Officerc/o Mr. Sérgio Quito, Chief Operating..."
- "2 bags from Europe don't make a connecting Houston to Austin flight. After contacting United the luggage is promised for that evening at 10:30pm. My guests from Europe goes to..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "I placed an order on Aug 14, 2015. Today is Oct 29th. After 2 phone calls and 4 emails, I still have not gotten my order, and now they are..."
- "order ID# 74962 order in July they sent out 3 different colors and 2 deferent types of wood? Still waiting on my credit for 2 months withe 3 email from them..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."